Smartphones nowadays are becoming mini-computers as most of us prefer doing all our work through it. Its growing processing power with 6 GB RAM, 2TB storage, octa-core processors, etc have converted them into virtual powerhouses. It’s not always about the very high-cost super spec phones, the fact is you may choose by accessing the device features what matters to you. There are so many different things to consider while buying the new best smartphones 2021 like the best camera phone, big screen, long using battery, lots of storage, dual SIM option, etc. You can’t trust the employees at the stores because sometimes just to sell out the phones they provide wrong information as well. Picking the right phone can be tough for you, especially if you don’t know much about it, ask your friend or someone knowledgeable about it to accompany you and help in choosing the right phone.
Well, there are countless Smartphone brands in the market 2021 and it is very difficult for anyone to choose the best. However, each Smartphone is amazingly unique in its way.
When you want to choose the best Smartphone for your personal need you need to pick the right one that is perfect for you in all the ways. You must choose the Smartphone that should perform all the tasks easily. Either you want to email, listen to music, watch movies, or browse you should never feel that you are lacking due to your Smartphone. Before going to purchase the Smartphone you must keep a few things in your mind and start your hunting. It is best to browse online about the best one. Read the reviews, features, and prices online and choose the best accordingly. Well, apart from considering the price you must also look for the unique features and software details of the Smartphone before buying the best.
Smartphones are considered as the center of the modern world as it not only helps in communication, but it’s also, a very good source of entertainment and is your eternal companion. All the smartphone companies continuously update the best smartphone guide that tells about all the latest launches and the changes in price. Some of the things you should see to before buying a smartphone are:
- You are going to spend most of your time gazing at it so try to buy a phone which has a big screen which boasts a high resolution.
- The Processor and the RAM. The processor is the most important thing in terms of both power and efficiency while the RAM should be of at least 4 GB.
- For a phone’s display, color quality and brightness matter more than the resolution.
Here are some of the best smartphones 2021 you might be interested in buying are listed below:
Table of Contents
1. Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro Smartphone (Snapdragon 855)
Xiaomi has been known as a very popular brand in India for the last few years being on the fourth position among the 5 best-selling smartphones in India. To challenge a Chinese company that is One Plus which was another brand in competition with Xiaomi, they also introduced POCO F1 on 22 August 2018 at a much lower rate than other competitors.
- It has a feature of the game turbo which help you to boost your gaming performance.
- It gives you 5 GB of cloud space.
- It contains full-screen gestures.
- It has a scheduled power on and off mode.
- It lets you reply quickly to a message or call without disturbing your video or game which is already active on the screen.
2. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G Smartphone
Founded in 1969 particularly known for electric industries, today Samsung produces everything from televisions to semiconductors. It had launched its first Android smartphone in 2009. It is the biggest competitor in the smartphone market in this world.
- It has a dual sim of 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi.
- It contains 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB Inbuilt.
- It is having a 4000 mAh battery which charges the phone fast.
- It contains Samsung Exynos 9610,octa-core, 2.3 GHz processor.
3. APPLE iPhone 11 PRO MAX – Best Camera & Gaming Smartphone
Apple launched its iPhone 11 pro max that delivers some advanced features for the users who want the best smartphone. It’ snew super retina XDR display is a pro display which is the brightest display ever in an iPhone. It comes in four beautiful colors including a new midnight green color. It is known as the most powerful and advanced smartphone made ever by Apple.
- The new triple-camera provides a pro-level camera experience.
- It offers the highest quality video in a smartphone which is great for recording action videos.
- You can use a face ID in this phone which is the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone.
- Gigabit-class CTE up to 1.6 Gbps and Wi-Fi 6 allows you to download at a faster speed.
4. ASUS ROG Phone 2 Smartphone (Snapdragon 855 Plus)
ASUSTeK also is known as ASUS is a Taiwanese multinational electronics company that was founded in 1989 in Taiwan. It is one of the world’s largest computer hardware companies. Its products also include desktops, PC, laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.
- It contains 3 GB RAM, 32 GB of ROM which is expandable up to 256 GB.
- It has a 13.84 I’m HD+ display.
- It also contains a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP of front camera.
- It has a 4000 mAh battery.
5. OnePlus 7T Pro Smartphone 2021 (256GB 12GB RAM)
The one plus 7 T was presented as an upgrade over the Oneplus 7 but it’s a completely new phone. It is having most of the Oneplus 7 pro features. Hence, the user experience is quite similar to Oneplus 7 pro. All the Oneplus phones look very cool and classy and this model is no exception.
- It has an on-screen fingerprint sensor.
- It contains 48 + 16 + 12 MP triple rear cameras.
- It has a 3800 mAh battery and charges up to 70% in 30 minutes.
Must Read Latest Reviews:
Though it has some negative effects as well, smartphones are overall a very helpful invention. They help users in many ways like accessing the web and web document information easily. Apps present in the phones allow us to do many things in the palm of our hands. Therefore, you may choose the best smartphone 2021 according to your budget after checking its RAM and other necessary information. Few common things you should consider while hunting for smartphones are display screen size, your budget and the price of the Smartphone, storage size of the phone, operating system, processor type, and battery life. it is also recommended to consider the service plans because each product comes with different service plans. Competition between the manufacturers makes the service plans better while comparing to each other and this is the greatest advantage for the customers. We hope these tips are highly useful to you for buying the best Smartphone according to your needs.