Smartwatches are evolving, at a slower pace but they are not merely a timepiece that shows time and receives smartphone notifications. Now they can do a lot more things than you have ever imagined. They can track your sleep, footsteps, even send alert messages to your emergency contacts and a lot more things. So, here we are with a buyer’s guide to enlist some of the best smartwatches. These watches have been reviewed by our experts and a detailed description is given for each of them. So that you can easily make a decision to buy the best smartwatch that fulfills your needs.
Here are the top 5 best smartwatches to buy in 2021
Table of Contents
1. Fitbit Versa 2 – Advanced Smartwatch 2021
Fitbit versa’s second version is absolutely amazing. It is designed in such a way so that you can wear it the whole day without any trouble. It has many features that are useful. You can wear it anywhere even at your workplace because the look of the watch is simple and sleek. Now let’s check out its exciting features below.
- This smartwatch comes with built-in Amazon Alexa. With the help of that, you can check out news, information, weather reports, etc.
- You can even set timers, control your smart home devices just through your voice.
- As the name suggests, you can keep a check on your fitness through tracking your steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes, floors climbed.
- The Fitbit Versa 2 can track your time in light, deep, and rem sleep stages and get personal insights from it.
- Based on your heartbeat rate, time sleep, and restlessness, you can also keep track of your sleep quality.
- With a larger screen and always-on option, in this smartwatch, you are just a glance away from your information.
- You can also play songs by having control over your Spotify app. Also, you can even download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists.
- It has a fantastic battery life that has 6 plus day battery life.
- Also, you can receive calls, text, and smartphone notifications when your phone is nearby. You can also send quick and voice replies on android only.
So, these were the exciting features of the Fitbit Versa 2. Now let’s have a look at its pros and cons.
2. Samsung Galaxy Watch
This Samsung Galaxy Watch is a great smartwatch that has decent features. The quality and design are quite good. It has a look of a normal wrist watch but has features of a smartwatch.
- It has a built-in health tracking feature that takes care of your health. As it has sleep cycle tracking, reminders to keep moving, calorie tracking, and also guided meditation and exercises for your health.
- You can personalize the watch the way you want with the help of interchangeable bands.
- The most shocking feature is that you can even pay with the help of this smartwatch via Samsung Pay support.
- It has a wireless charging dock. You just need to set it down and the charging process begins automatically.
- You can also set schedules and see appointments and track your activities as the day unfolds. Also, you can view the next day’s schedule and weather too.
- The amazing thing is that it is compatible with android and ios devices.
- The watch also runs apps like Spotify and other content providing apps and has a GPS for tracking your real time location.
- It has an amazing battery life and you can go nonstop for days without charging.
- Also, it is 5 ATM water-resistant and is highly durable.
- You can also stay connected to your smart home devices i.e IoT devices too.
So, these were the features of a Samsung Galaxy Watch. Now, let’s move on to some of its pros and cons to know this device even better.
3. Apple Watch Series 5
Apple always tries to stay ahead from the competitors so this watch has some features that will astonish you. Also, the look of the smartwatch is very stylish and eye-catchy. You will definitely not be able to take your eyes from this smartwatch. Now, let’s unfold what apple watch series 5 has to offer.
- This watch has an always-on Retina display. So just at a glance, you’ll always be able to see the time.
- It is also equipped with an ECG app that quickly checks your heart rate and rhythm.
- The watch can easily track your menstrual cycle with an easy way to feed the information about your monthly cycle.
- The watch also has the noise app that will alert you when the decibel rises up to the level that impacts your hearing.
- It has an emergency SOS calling feature too.
- With advanced workout metrics, water-resistant up to 50 meters, and GPS, it has all ways to make you fit.
- With the help of the activity ring track feature, it monitors your progress and inspires you to sit less, walk more, and also to exercise daily.
- This smartwatch also has a compass and ground elevation.
- It has an app store so that you can quickly download your favorite apps.
- With cellular, you can call, text, and listen to songs.
- You can also pay with the help of this smartwatch as it supports Apple pay.
So, these were some amazing features of Apple watch series 5. Now let’s unveil its pros and cons.
4. Ticwatch Pro – Best Smartwatch 2021
This Ticwatch Pro is an extended version and it has a lot more to offer than its previous version. The increased storage capacity and the OS of Google makes it awesome. It has many features, so let’s have a look at it.
- The watch has an AMOLED touchscreen
- It comes with built-in Google Assistant
- You can receive texts, call, notifications, and can reply to texts quickly when your phone is nearby.
- The watch comes with Google Play store so you can download apps quickly
- It also has Google Pay. So that you can pay using your smartwatch.
- With the help of built-in GPS, you can easily track your jogs and map your route accurately.
- This smartwatch has steps and calorie counter, heart-rate monitor, fitness apps, and can also stream music.
- By downloading the TicSleep app on your watch, you can easily track and analyze your sleep stages and time.
- It also detects running, fast-walking, biking tracks and records your fitness records all click-free with the help of Tic Motion.
After having a look at its features, let’s jump into its pros and cons.
5. Fossil Gen 5 – Budget Smartwatch 2021
Fossil Gen 5 is a smartwatch with amazing looks and design. It feels great on the wrist and has a great performance too. The watch has a healthy feature set and adequate battery life. It has lots of features so let’s have a look at it.
- It is powered by wear OS by Google and works with iPhone and Android phones.
- The watch has built-in GPS so that you can track your distance-tracking
- With the help of Google fit, you can easily track your heart-rate and activity.
- It is water-resistant too.
- You can receive smartphone notifications and alerts
- The watch is also equipped with a speaker for audible alerts and phone calls.
- You can easily download many apps as it comes with 8 GB storage and 1 GB Ram.
- Easy pay with Google Pay.
- It is enabled with a microphone, Bluetooth, and is compatible with third-party apps.
With so many features, let’s have a look at its pros and cons.
So, these were some of the great best smartwatches 2021 which were loaded with extraordinary features. You can choose any of them according to your needs and budget. If you want an affordable smartwatch with some limited features then Fitbit is perfect for you. Or if you want a smartwatch loaded with features and affordable too then Ticwatch pro would be great for you. Apple watch series is great but it is pricey plus it is compatible for iPhone users only. Also, Fossil Gen 5 would also be a great choice when it comes to features. Samsung Galaxy Watch is great but is compatible with limited third-party apps. So you guys have to make a tough choice because every smartwatch listed above is simply awesome. Hence choose the best according to your needs.