Are you looking for lightweight laptops that are easy to carry and portable? Then you are at the correct place. Because we have curated a list of best ultrabooks that work even more swiftly than a general laptop can. There are many ultrabooks in the market with the best of the capabilities and features. So we have put together some powerpack and stylish ultrabooks list for you. So, you can easily decide to buy the best one for you. We have reviewed the ultrabooks in detail so keep reading further to know the best ultrabooks.
So let’s Look into the list of the Best Ultrabooks of 2021
Table of Contents
1. Dell XPS 13 9380 – 4K UHD UltraBook 2021
Dell XPS 13 has all the right reasons to be present in the list of the best ultrabooks. This ultrabook was the honoree in the Innovation Awards for the Computer hardware and components category. The Dell XPS 13 has sophistication in its design and it’s much sleekier than you can ever think. It has integrated some advanced technologies like touchscreen, fingerprint reader, voice support, and whatnot. This is Dell’s one of the powerful innovations. Now let’s jump into its features to know more about this extravagant ultrabook.
- It has a 13.3 inch 4k HD touchscreen LED display with Integrated Intel Ultra HD graphics 620.
- The ultrabook has a powerful 8th gen Intel Core i7 processor with Intel Turbo Boost technology.
- It has a storage capacity of 512 GB hard drive and has 16 GB RAM.
- This ultrabook is empowered with windows 10 64 bit operating system, Integrated widescreen HD of 720 pixels, and Backlit keyboard.
- It also has some advanced features like the fingerprint reader.
- The ultrabook also has a multi-format SD card reader, wave maxxaudio pro, and is accompanied by a wireless mouse.
- It has 2 * Thunderbolt 3, 1 display port, 1 USB-Type-C and a headphone, microphone combined jack.
So you must be quite impressed by its powerful features of Dell XPS 13. This ultrabook has earned decent reviews and is loved by its users. It is light in weight and you can carry your ultrabook anywhere. You take your work with you that just weighs only 1.23kg. Isn’t that great?
Now let’s see its pros and cons for a better understanding of the product.
2. HP 15.6″ Touchscreen Ultrabook
This ultrabook is quite affordable and is also accompanied by a decent performance. It has a touchscreen of 15.6 inches so you can stream videos on a widescreen. This machine is empowered with hours of battery so that you don’t need to plug-in every 2-3 hours. This ultrabook has some great features so let’s unveil them.
- It has a 15.6 inch HD WLED touchscreen display with 10-finger multi-touch support.
- This ultrabook has a 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor integrated with Intel Iris Plus Graphics.
- It has an amazing battery life and is empowered with Windows 10 64 bit operating system.
- The storage capacity is 512 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- This ultrabook is equipped with 1 multi-format SD media card reader and HD audio stereo speakers.
- It has 2 USB 3.1 Gen ports, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 1 HDMI, 1 headphone/microphone combo jack, and 1 AC smart pin.
After knowing its features, I am quite impressed with it. It is affordable and is also equipped with some great features. It is light in weight and also powered with 10th generation processors. It has amazing storage capacity and is accompanied by an external 320 GB portable Hard drive. Due to its improved communication power, it can quickly save files, take daily backups, and also works great for gaming applications. Now let’s have a look at its pros and cons too.
3. Apple MacBook Air Ultrabook 2021 (Recommended)
Apple MacBook Air is one of the amazing ultrabooks we have on our list. It has some great features like a retina display with True tone technology, great graphics, powerful processors, and amazing battery life. Isn’t this all we want from an ultrabook? Yes of course I guess and these all great features are in one MacBook. Let’s have a look at the list of its amazing features.
- Equipped with stellar Retina display with True Tone technology.
- It has a backlit magic keyboard and a Touch Id
- Powerful 10th-gen Intel Core i3 processor integrated with Intel Iris Plus Graphics.
- The amazing storage capacity of 256 GB SSD and RAM of 8 GB
- It has stereo speakers, two Thunderbolt 3 ports (Type-C), and 11 hours of battery life.
- Also has an HD camera for facetime
So this was a list of its fantastic features. The Apple MacBook Air has an eye-catchy design, weighs 1.25 kg, and has a 13.3-inch display. These features make it fit in the category of an Ultrabook. Also, it is well-built like any other Apple product and has a premium look to show-off. The other great thing is that it is also affordable as compared to other ultrabooks. So, now it’s time to unveil some of its pros and cons
4. HP Spectre 360 2 in 1 Laptop – Best Ultrabook 2021
HP Spectre 360 has some great features that bring it in our list of best ultrabooks. Whether it is about great performance or an HD display, this ultrabook has never disappointed its users. It is multi-talented because it can be used as a tablet or a laptop. The hinge is sturdy and you can enjoy streaming Netflix movies or shows peacefully at home or during long journeys of a train. So now let’s know more about its features.
- It has an 8th gen Intel Core i7 processor integrated with the NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics processor.
- The ultrabook has a 15.6-inch 4k touchscreen LED display.
- Empowered with WIndows 10 64 bit operating system.
- It has an amazing storage capacity of 512 GB SSD and 16 GB RAM.
- Also equipped with a fingerprint reader and also lets you write with an HP digital pen
- This ultrabook has USB-A, USB-C ports, micro SD card slot, and a headphone jack.
- The battery life is also quite long and can easily work up to 17 hours.
It can handle your workload easily with the help of great processors and can also entertain you with 4k HD display where you can stream Netflix movies with amazing picture quality. You don’t even need to worry about its battery because it lasts longer than you think. So this was all about its features, now let’s see its pros and cons.
5. Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Ultrabook
Acer Swift 5 is affordable and is loaded with some amazing features. It has powerful processors, graphic cards, amazing looks, Thunderbolt ports, and also light in weight makes it a great ultrabook. That’s why it is here on our list. It is a quiet mind-blowing ultrabook according to its price. At such a low price, you get everything you want. So are you excited to know its features? So let’s dig in.
- It has 15.6 inches Full HD screen with LED-backlit IPS Multi-touch display.
- Powered with 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor.
- The storage capacity is 256 GB SSD and 8 GB of RAM.
- It is empowered with Windows 10 64 bit operating system.
- Equipped with a fingerprint reader and powerful TrueHarmony speakers.
- It has USB ports, display port, and a headphone jack
I told you it has everything one should have in an ultrabook. It has a touchscreen, amazing sound system, and also very light in weight. And all this at an affordable price. Isn’t that great? Many users loved this ultrabook and are happy with its performance. Now let’s unveil its pros and cons for knowing this product a little better.
So this was about the best ultrabooks we have in the market. We have described everything you need to know about and have made it quite easy for you to make a choice. If you want to see the overall performance of an Ultrabook then the Dell XPS 13 is quite better than its competitors. And if you want to make the most of your money then the Acer Swift 5 is perfect in that case. If you are an Apple lover then you can go with Apple’s MacBook too. The other left ones are also not that bad. I hope this article turns out to be helpful and serves its value.