The Internet has become a crucial necessity for all of us now. Now our basic needs include water, food, land and the internet. It sounds strange but it is true. In this digital age, one cannot imagine life without the internet. When our wifi stops working for a day, we become so agitated and annoyed. And we try to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Because we have been addicted to technology and also we can work from home only because of the Internet. So, the Internet has become the foremost important thing in life. While using the internet, the other crucial thing is the router. The router is responsible for the speed, bandwidth, and range of the internet in the USA. So you need to be careful while buying the router. Now as wireless routers are here in the market, we are here to guide you in buying the best wireless router. There are lots of them and we have enlisted some of the top-rated wireless routers for you.
So keep reading the article to know about the best wireless routers.
Table of Contents
1. ASUS Dual-Band Wireless Router 2021
This wireless router is one of the top-rated wireless routers we have in the market. Delay in transmission causes interruption so therefore we need top-quality hardware that can handle our high-usage Internet. And here is our ASUS Dual-Band wireless router that comes into the picture. This router has gained popularity because of its quality and therefore we have added this router in our list. So, now let’s have a look at its features.
- It has a dual-band network that utilizes 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz signals. Due to which it has high-speed connectivity.
- This wireless router gives access to the GPN i.e Gamer Private Network for optimizing your online experience.
- Mu-Mimo Technology allows multiple users to use the internet simultaneously without getting less speed or connectivity issues.
- 8 Gigabit LAN ports make ASUS dual-band router the best. Because it allows direct connection and that improves the performance also.
- 4T4R design ensures the signals received are equal even if you are standing at the boundary or next to the router, the connection should be even. So this feature ensures even connection.
- It has AI protection with Parental control that enhances your security by detecting and blocking malicious sites. Also, it has advanced parental controls that prevent visiting inappropriate sites.
- ASUS router app allows you to manage multiple things easily like managing traffic, setup of the router, diagnosing connection issues, etc without booting up your laptop or pc.
So, this was about the ASUS-dual band wireless router with its features. Now let’s jump into its pros and cons
2. Netgear Nighthawk X6S wifi router
The Netgear nighthawk router is also one of the best routers we have in the market. It is loved by its users and has earned decent reviews. The router has a tri-band network which is great for wifi performance. It has some great features that make it a powerful wireless router. So here we are with its features, pros, and cons to make it easy for you to know it better.
- It has a tri-band network that can cover up to 3500 square feet. So you get amazing wifi performance.
- You can easily connect up to 55 devices and can stream videos, games, and connect IoT devices.
- It comes with wired ethernet ports so that you can plug in computers, gaming consoles, etc.
- This router has MU-MIMO technology.
- It has other advanced technologies like smart connect, 6 antennas, and Alexa voice control.
- The router has USB ports too for connecting printers or any storage drive.
- It comes with smart parental control like you can set online time limits, view history, pause any device’s internet connection, and many more.
- The router also has great security features like firewall, WPA2 security protocol, Dos, and much more.
So these were some of the exciting features of Netgear Nighthawk router. You can use this router at your office too if you have less than 50 employees. It has a great design and is powerful with advanced technologies.
3. Linksys Wifi Router
This router is one of the powerful routers we have on our list. This router is also equipped with 8 Antennas and also has advanced features like MU-MIMO technology. Also, it is a tri-band network with the capability to serve 25+ devices. Therefore it is considered one of the power-packed wireless routers. So, let’s study its features and pros and cons.
- This router is MU-MIMO enabled and can serve up to 25 + devices with equal speed.
- It can work with existing modems too.
- The router also has 8-gigabit ethernet ports.
- The Linksys app provides many management features and also has an easy setup.
- It delivers the fastest combined speed to all your connected devices.
- Also, it can provide 3000 square foot of Wifi coverage.
- The tri-band speeds up to 5.3 Gbps
So, this was about its features. Now let’s jump into its Pros and Cons.
4. TP-Link AC2600 Wifi Router
This wifi router has made way to our list with its powerful performance and positive reviews. It is also a power-packed wifi router with advanced technologies like Alexa voice support and MU-MIMO enabled. It is a dual-band router with great wifi coverage. This is also the most affordable router we have on our list. So, now let’s dive into its Features and know more about it.
- This wifi router has a dual-band network with great speed.
- It also has 3 external antennas and 1 internal antenna for wireless connections.
- You can also access your network remotely with the help of open VPN and PPTP VPN options with data security.
- The router is also equipped with beamforming and MU-MIMO technologies.
- This router supports Alexa to switch on or off for guest wifi with the help of simple voice instructions.
- With the help of the Tether app, you can easily set up your router and manage your wifi remotely with your mobile phone.
Now, let’s see its pros and cons.
5. Linksys WRT AC3200 Best Wifi Router 2021
This Linksys WRT AC300 is the recent addition to the Linksys family. And unlike its former members, it also allows you to replace the router’s stock firmware with open source code. It has every feature a powerful wireless router should have. So now let’s jump in to know more about its features, pros, and cons.
- This wifi router supports MU-MIMO and beamforming technologies.
- It is dual-band wifi router speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- The router also has Tri-stream 160 technology that doubles the bandwidth from 80 MHz to 160 MHz.
- You can enjoy 4k HD streaming, gaming, and much more without any buffering.
- It also has open-source firmware for advanced customization options.
- You can download a free smart wifi app for setup and handling management features like parental control, prioritizing devices, etc.
So these were the features of Linksys WRT AC3200. From its features, it is pretty clear that it is one of the powerful wifi routers with some advanced features. Now let’s see its pros and cons.
Must Read Latest Reviews:
So this was about the best wireless routers of 2021 currently available in the market. Each one of them has power pack features that are great and overwhelming. You need to decide according to your usage and no of devices using the wifi of the router. All of them are great but some of them are quite expensive too. So if you have a good budget go with it otherwise, Tp-Link is affordable amongst all. It has everything that needs to be in a powerful router, Advance technologies like MU-MIMO and Alexa voice support. So make your choice and choose the best one for you accordingly.